Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Deal

Ok, here is the deal, some co-pastors of mine, (Jason and Mike) have started blogs and I feel left out, so....here I am!

I am not one to post everyday so I may throw down once a week, who knows, and who knows who will even read this?! I just felt left out....I feel better now.

I am the Children's Pastor at First Baptist Pearland Texas, and my family and I are having a blast! We just recently moved here from Georgia, (God's country) and home of the awesome Bulldawgs! We love it here though, and have made some great friends, the church is great, and the ministry is growing....in numbers, but most of all Spiritually.

Last night I was used by the Lord to lead a child to Christ, there is nothing better than to lead another soul to Jesus, thousands of Angels were rejoicing at that time.

I will return with some rants, raves, and useless information soon.....I just wanted to let you know that the Real Deal is here......

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

I am so glad that I am the first one to post to your blog. It is such an honor to be able to say that I am #1. The big numeral uno!!

The angels and God's choosen rejoice with you in regards to God saving that child! It is a humbeling experience when God reveals himself to man.

Cowboy/Rev. said...

Get down brother, I love the way you have your template/background set up...That's awesome! My Daughter Aimee (Bowling) Rhea sent me the link to your blog, so thought I'd stop by & check it out. Good Stuff! God bless you and your family in your new ministry and Keep your eyes on the prize! I'll stop by from time to time. We could all use some of the real deal. LOL I would send you the link to my spot but not quite sure how you do that yet, so maybe Aimee can send it to you if your interested. BTW, if you don't mind a little advice from someone that's been there, ...Don't let you or your family get lost or left behind in the business, hustle & bustle of professional ministry. Life's way too short, and your Kids will be grown and gone before you know it...And your Wife is the greatest and most important partner you will ever have in ministry and especially in life. BE WELL & BE BLESSED IN THE BELOVED......MICHAEL

Seth M. Rodriquez said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, my friend.

Kiert said...

I'm linking you on our blog :)

OK, but if you're going to have this thing, we'd better see some pix of your kids every now & then! Welcome!