Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who is in control

I am down for the count...I have been diagnosed with Strep! With this, I have been banned from all activities for 48 hours...especially from children...I am a Children's Minister!! I have to go to church tonight and preach to children, I have an Awana Grand Prix to get ready for Saturday and a Kidz Blitz to get ready for!! Did I mention I was put on pills for High Blood Pressure as well? Now that I have been quarantined to my room at home it has given me time to think, who is in control? You can be anyone, Donald Trump, or Oprah Winfree, but when you are sick you are sick and anyone of them, and us, can be quarantined at any time...or die...Our God is in control, no one else, and nothing else, but our God whos son Jesus gave himself for us so that we may have eternal life with Him...
So, as I sit in this room, banned from the rest of the world, I am ok...The Lord is in Control, my work will come and go, the children will get taught tonight and the grand prix will go on with or with out me, but eternity is forever and I want that eternity for me, to be praising God! Where will you spend that eternity.....What is the real deal for you?
Revelation 1:8"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 21:6He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.
Revelation 22:13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

1 comment:

McEldowney Family said...

You and Jamie and your high blood pressure pills!!